Donations and Fundraising
Here are a few ways you can help in addition to sponsorship.
Donating supplies via Amazon and shopping online via Easy Shopping are two simple, quick and easy ways to give.
Everyone involved in The Foundation is a volunteer so you can be sure that the donations you make go directly to the cause.
This donation option will cost you nothing but will still raise funds for The Morgan Clark Foundation.
There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, TheTrainline and Sainsbury’s, who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to your chosen cause to say thank you for shopping with them. It’s really simple, and doesn’t cost you anything, all you need to do is:
- 1. Click on ‘Join Us’ on The Morgan Clark Foundation EasyFundraising page.
- 2. Sign up for free
- 3. Get shopping (making sure you are logged in to Easy Fundraising) – your donations will be automatically sent to The Morgan Clark Foundation. It couldn’t be easier!
There are no catches or hidden charges.
Over the years, we have spent a lot of time fundraising for The Foundation’s two main projects. So far we have:
- Held quiz nights
- Put on a live music night with Chesney Hawkes and his father Len from The Tremeloes
- Organised race nights
- Taken part in sporting events such as triathlons, kayaking challenges etc.
- Established the ‘Sponsor a TBA’ project
- And people have kindly donated to The Foundation through JustGiving…
If you would like to hold an event to raise money for the Morgan Clark Foundation as a whole or specifically for either of our projects, please contact us on email@example.com.