Here are a few ways you can help in addition to sponsorship.
One convenient method to contribute is by utilizing Easy Shopping for your online purchases. Rest assured that every member of The Foundation is a dedicated volunteer, ensuring that your donations directly benefit our cause. Your support is greatly appreciated.
This donation option will cost you nothing but will still raise funds for The Morgan Clark Foundation.
There are nearly 3,000 retailers including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, TheTrainline and Sainsbury’s, who will donate a percentage of the amount you spend to your chosen cause to say thank you for shopping with them. It’s really simple, and doesn’t cost you anything, all you need to do is:
- 1. Click on ‘Join Us’ on The Morgan Clark Foundation EasyFundraising page.
- 2. Sign up for free
- 3. Get shopping (making sure you are logged in to Easy Fundraising) – your donations will be automatically sent to The Morgan Clark Foundation. It couldn’t be easier!
There are no catches or hidden charges.
Over the years, we have spent a lot of time fundraising for The Foundation’s two main projects. So far we have:
- Held quiz nights
- Put on a live music night with Chesney Hawkes and his father Len from The Tremeloes
- Organised race nights
- Taken part in sporting events such as triathlons, kayaking challenges etc.
- Established the ‘Sponsor a TBA’ project
- And people have kindly donated to The Foundation through JustGiving…
If you would like to hold an event to raise money for the Morgan Clark Foundation as a whole or specifically for either of our projects, please contact us on email@example.com.